While it may be fun choosing cake designs, picking out invitations, and creating a menu for your wedding reception, it can be stressful to manage the other aspects of the event. Simplify your wedding planning by hiring the professional event coordinators at Wedding Elegance by Design in Houston, TX. Count on us to address all of your event planning concerns.
Why go through the hassle of micromanaging every aspect of your wedding day when you can leave the event planning to Wedding Elegance by Design? Make us your preferred wedding planner today. We have helped countless engaged couples achieve the wedding of their dreams. With us, you can be confident we will do whatever we can to turn your ideas into reality. Just contact our staff today.
1. Minimizes stress and maximizes fun! - Hiring a wedding planner ensures that you will have a worry-free and stress-free day, allowing you to enjoy your day like your guests!
2. Orchestrates from rehearsal through the end of reception - Do you want to be responsible for organizing the rehearsal or making sure the bridal party is properly lined up? How about making sure that the guest who had a little too much to drink departs safely? Wedding planners orchestrate from rehearsal through the end of the reception, ensuring everything goes off without a hitch!
3. Handles crisis - Whether we like it or not most big events involve a crisis of some sort. Who really wants to deal on their wedding day with the bakery not delivering the cake on time or the flower girl throwing a tantrum? No one! Wedding planners know how to handle all unforeseen circumstances so that you can enjoy your day.
4. Creates schedules - there are so many events leading up to the big day! Couple that with the many things that happen during the wedding and who can keep track? The wedding planner can! Wedding planners are well trained at making detailed itineraries for everyone involved (including other vendors) and making sure that everything happens on time!
5. Acts as the "go to person" - The average wedding has numerous different vendors. Combine that with the entire wedding party and all the guests and that is a lot of people with questions and concerns! By hiring a wedding planner, couples can simply tell others "talk to the wedding planner!"
6. Offers advice - Wedding planners have planned countless weddings and know exactly what works and what doesn't. they are also knowledgeable on weddings etiquette. Wedding planners are also able to recommend competent vendors, based on personal experience.
7. Ensures dreams are made realities - Most have been dreaming of their wedding day their entire life. Wedding planners work for the couple to ensure that all desires are met (and often surpassed)!
8. Saves relationships - Weddings are very stressful. This stress often results in many arguments for couples as well as with family members and friends. Wedding planners have been there time and time again and know how to avoid such problems before they begin as well as act as a buffer when there are conflicts. Wedding planners are also able to take on the responsibilities often assigned to loved ones so that everyone can enjoy the wedding.
9. Saves money - Weddings can be extremely expensive. However, by hiring a wedding planner, couples can save a great deal of money. Because wedding planners provide so much business to vendors, they are often able to negotiate discounts for their clients. Wedding planners are also well trained at helping couples set budgets and stick to them.
10. Saves time - Planning a wedding takes an enormous amount of time. In fact, the average couple spends about 250 hours planning their special day. A good wedding planner will save you time and energy by researching vendors, taking care of the many, many details, and coming up with various creative ideas to make your wedding amazing!